The home inspection profession is regulated in New Hampshire, and PHII's home inspector certification can help you get started! New Hampshire requires new home inspectors to complete several steps before applying for a home inspector license. Follow the path below to become a licensed home inspector in New Hampshire.
PHII's online home inspection course has been approved as a pre-license training course in New Hampshire. To be licensed as a home inspector in New Hampshire, you must meet the following requirements:
1) Be at least 18 years of age
2) Have successfully completed high school or its equivalent
3) Complete no less than 80 hours of board approved training (PHII is fully approved by New Hampshire)
4) Pass the National Home Inspector Examination (PHII's home inspection training course fully prepares you)
5) Pass a criminal background check
Additional Steps to Advance Your New Hampshire Home Inspection Career
1) Join a Professional Home Inspector Association. PHII pays for your first year of membership in the North American Association of Home Inspectors (AHI). Many states also have their own home inspector associations you can join for networking opportunities.
2) Join a Multi-Inspector Company in New Hampshire to gain experience, or start your own business. Established home inspection companies in New Hampshire are always looking for new home inspectors to work for them. Businesses provide benefits, professional insurance and home inspection scheduling.
3) Register Your Own Business in New Hampshire and obtain general liability insurance and/or errors and omissions (E&O) insurance. Home inspector insurance policies are affordable and will protect you against career-ending lawsuits. Build your own home inspection business in New Hampshire and enjoy the success that follows!
PHII's New Hampshire home inspection certification is approved by real estate and building commissions, and major insurance providers. PHII is also affiliated will major professional associations including ASHI, AHI, CREIA, and FABI. The home inspector certification material for New Hampshire is aligned with national standards of practice for home inspectors and is updated regularly. We teach New Hampshire students the key information that they must inspect for and include in the home inspection report.
Every lesson is concise and written in clear language that is easy to understand. Our interactive New Hampshire home inspection certification course is designed in-house by experienced and qualified home instructors who understand the trade and how to teach it. PHII offers the most complete, self-paced New Hampshire home inspection training on the market today. You receive instant online access and have an option to receive course materials that are shipped to you. Our course management system is unmatched in features and interactive technology.
You can access the New Hampshire home inspection training on wi-fi devices including tablets and smart phones, and the course can be completed in as little as 1-2 weeks. Unlike other online courses, there is no time limit, so you can take as much time as you need. Become a New Hampshire home inspector at whatever pace you set, quickly or over time. Your home inspector certification course never expires!
The PHII Basic Home Inspection Course has been approved as a pre-license training course in New Hampshire!
Free 1-YEAR AHI Membership for New Hampshire Home Inspector Graduates
Upon achieving home inspector certification, PHII can offer all New Hampshire home inspector graduates a free $289 membership in the North American Association of Home Inspectors (AHI), a national non-profit professional home inspector association.
Looking for Online Home Inspector Training Outside of New Hampshire?
The first step in starting your home inspector career is to understand the path to a home inspector license. The process can be simple or lengthy depending on the state or province. In some cases you can train entirely online to obtain your home inspector license or certification. In other cases you can train online and complete field training to meet home inspector requirements. Even if your location does not require a home inspector license, you still need to be properly trained and certified in order to stand out from the competition. That is where home inspector certification from PHII gives you the advantage because we go beyond the minimum training a home inspector needs so that you can hit the ground running. PHII is also there to support you along the way as you start inspecting and need help if you run into problems. Start by understanding your state or provincial requirements by clicking the links below to popular locations where PHII offers online certification opportunities.
Home Inspector License in the U.S.
Home Inspector Licence in Canada
PHII offers home inspector continuing education and numerous certifications to help you learn more, earn more and grow your home inspection business. At PHII our mission is to provide you with the best home inspector training to prepare you for a successful real estate career, along with the support you need down the road. PHII-trained home inspectors are never alone. With PHII, your home inspector training is truly at your pace. You always have access to PHII course material and support. Every online certification course comes with lifetime access.
Office Hours 8am - 8pm CST Mon-Fri, 9am - 1pm Sat. Call 605-427-2908
© Professional Home Inspection Institute (PHII). All rights reserved.